Subject: [Fwd: Comment ebeam 2003-11-20 16:48:34: Report etch rate ZEP520]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 17:59:40 -0800
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 17:59:40 -0800

Greetings:

Has anyone similar data on ZEP- 520 or 2% 950K MW PMMA on oxide and Silicon?
Do tell - inquiring persons wish to know....

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group

Subject: 	Comment ebeam 2003-11-20 16:48:34: Report etch rate ZEP520
Date: 	Thu, 20 Nov 2003 16:48:36 -0800
From: 	jnee@snf.stanford.edu
To: 	ebeam-pcs@snf.stanford.edu

I checked etch rate for ZEP520 for two etches:
1. Oxide etch in amtetcher (program3): 170A/min
2. Silicon etch in stsetch (SMOOSHAL): 195A/min
The stsetch recipe used is a more gentle recipe, so etching using more standard recipes
such as SMOODEEP and DEEP wiill have higher etch rates.