Subject: Re: Raith is being qualified... Thread: Required Limits of keV operation through 6APRIL2004 on RAITH 150
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 20:24:45 -0800
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 20:24:45 -0800
Please Everyone:

We would like to operate the system in a range between  10 - 15 KeV
and/or at 20100 to 2100 kV only. NOT 20 kV or higher than 21 kV.

 When  I return from Germany and with LEO field service we will perform
further testing on the column.

Things are in good order and tomorrow I plan to put the system back into
green light mode as more measurements and imaging is completed

Stitching Mean + 3 sigma was 19 nm.

Thanks to everyone for your support during this challenging period,

JWC