Subject: Thread: OPerations at 30 kV? Not until 2nd week of April and after more test are conducted.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:46:56 -0800
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:46:56 -0800
Hello ALL:

I hope to continue testing April 6 or 8th I will be working with LEO to
determine next actions on higher than 21 kV acceleration voltages.

Note that the Hitachi is always 30 kV and 2.5 nA Beam I...

Paul Jerabek can train anyone interested in learning on this very fast
system.  It has been working well the last 24 hours.
 (Did I say that?!!)

Thank you,

JWC