Subject: Raith Status?
From: "Ji-Won Son" <jwson@stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:05:03 -0800
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:05:03 -0800

Hi,

I believe you can enable and use Raith while it is in yellow mode.

I would like to ask if there is more problem other than loadlock, which I
believe no longer a problem. Could anyone involved in the problem let us
know? I would appreciate your prompt reply since I am supposed to use Raith
from 1 pm today.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ji-Won Son