Subject: Re: aperture align problems
From: Charis Quay Huei Li <chquay@MtHolyoke.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 13:37:22 -0500 (EST)

Kai Mei,

     First of all the focus wobble doesn't work.  You can test this by
changing the focus manually back and forth. You'll find that the image is
still moving around even when it doesn't when you turn on focus wobble.
The best way to align the aperture is to 'focus wobble' manually. This
fact is noted in the GG lab version of the raith instructions which is on
the swiki.
     Having said that, the 120 micron aperture has had the same problem
since two bakeouts ago. As far as I know, the machine will just have to be
opened up again and things realigned.
     HOpe this helps.

Cheers,
Charis.