Subject: Process Control Monitors on Beamer...
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:33:29 -0800
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:33:29 -0800
Greetings Ebeam Users:

RE: Process Control Monitor
I have placed a number of Hitachi and SNF Process Control Monitor (PCM)
Patterns on the Hitachi H-700 (Ebeam) for your use and evaluation.  The
PCM files are attached for your comments and review.

The PCM files are also in place on the RAITH 150 writer in the
jwc/GDSII/patterns_to_test directory.

These patterns are also on TIP,  the CAD room PC on the far right side
in directory:
D:/all_users  and D:/James and Henry/   *.TDB

The patterns are called PCMn_L1_R1.EBMT , and the command and janet
files are in the format JWCPCMn.jtx on Beamer. ...where n is numbers 0,
1, 2, 3 for increasing complexity of patterns.

Please feel free to add these patterns to your runs and wafer exposures
to aid you in evaluating your process development results.

Shortly these patterns will be available on the SNF ebeam web site, and
can be also be obtained from me on request. Just visit me during my
office hour 8:30 - 9:30 AM daily, CIS 31.

RE:  WEDGE Patterns:
The exposure and development determination patterns know as WEDGE, as
described in the H-700 manual written by Mark McCord have also been
regenerated and tested.  WEDGE _L1_R1.EBMT  with various dose array
command  janet files. Please employ caution in the janet files to ensure
the correct dose specifications.  These are currently being updated and
tested again..

wedge200.jtx wedge400.jtx wedge800.jtx have finished testing and are
here fore released for all users.  For your convenience using
jwcwedge.cmd will expose wedge400.jtx wedge800.jtx.
Please copy and do not overwrite my command and janet files.

You also have my permission to utilize any of my command (jwc*.cmd) or
janet files (jwc*.jtx) on beamer for your process development needs.

Thank you for your interest in Ebeam Technologies here at SNF,

James Conway
E-beam Technology Group
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility

[...]

["application/octet-stream" not shown]