Subject: Raith will be off line for users starting 10 AM Monday May 3, 2004 for LEO maintenance.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 08:47:36 -0700

Greetings:

Raith 150 will be off line for users starting 10 AM Monday May 3, 2004 for LEO maintenance. I would not expect to be back up until after Friday afternoon at the earliest.  We will make the system available  overnight and evenings if possible, if we are not in bake out mode. Please stay tuned to this channel for periodic updates.

Arriving Monday will be Bernd Stegemann from RAITH GmbH and Alan Lysse from Carl Zeiss SMT, formerly LEO, to effect repairs to the EHT Power supply. This is in order to eliminate the problems we have been observing with arcing and EHT trips at higher acceleration voltages.

Thank you for your continued support!

JWC