Subject: Please welcome RAITH Group IX onto the RAITH system
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:16:31 -0700
Mon, 24 May 2004 12:16:31 -0700
Greetings Raith Community:

Please welcome with me the next group of Raith Users coming onto the
RAITH 150 system as 'RAITH Group IX'.
We also have Jocelyn Electra Plant (Coral: electra) returning to the
system after a six month hiatus she completed this class as a refresher.

These users completed the RAith Basic Users Course, aa an intensive four
day short course.

Please welcome them onto the system and assist them as they come up to
speed on this instrument.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
SNF

Raith Group IX is:

1. Ryan Tu ryantu@stanford.edu <mailto:ryantu@stanford.edu> Coral: ryantu
    Dai and Nishi Group. - Nanowire devices basic research

2. Amir Ali Haj Hossein Talasaz  atalasaz@stanford.edu
<mailto:atalasaz@stanford.edu> CORAL: atalasaz
        Genome Center - Dept. of Chemistry EE

3.  Clifford Hicks cwhicks@stanford.edu <mailto:cwhicks@stanford.edu>
Coral:  cwhicks
     Kam Moler Group - Hall Probe devices.

4. Peter Bjeletich bjeletic@ece.ucdavis.edu
<mailto:bjeletic@ece.ucdavis.edu>  Coral: Bjeletich
    Ben Yoo Group UC DAVIS Photonic Crystals and Waveguide devices.

5. Jocelyn Electra Plant electra@stanford.edu
<mailto:electra@stanford.edu> CORAL:  electra

Greetings Raith Community:

Please welcome with me the next group of Raith Users coming onto the RAITH 150 system as 'RAITH Group IX'.
We also have Jocelyn Electra Plant (Coral: electra) returning to the system after a six month hiatus she completed this class as a refresher.

These users completed the RAith Basic Users Course, aa an intensive four day short course.

Please welcome them onto the system and assist them as they come up to speed on this instrument.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
SNF

Raith Group IX is:

1. Ryan Tu ryantu@stanford.edu Coral: ryantu
    Dai and Nishi Group. – Nanowire devices basic research

2. Amir Ali Haj Hossein Talasaz  atalasaz@stanford.edu CORAL: atalasaz
        Genome Center – Dept. of Chemistry EE

3.  Clifford Hicks cwhicks@stanford.edu  Coral:  cwhicks
     Kam Moler Group – Hall Probe devices.

4. Peter Bjeletich bjeletic@ece.ucdavis.edu  Coral: Bjeletich
    Ben Yoo Group UC DAVIS Photonic Crystals and Waveguide devices.

5. Jocelyn Electra Plant electra@stanford.edu CORAL:  electra