Subject: [Fwd: Specimen holders?]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 11:16:40 -0700
Fri, 28 May 2004 11:16:40 -0700
Users:

I expect that Users whom have borrowed  fixtures, holders, and  studs
will have returned and placed them back in the lab before my return June
7, 2004.
Otherwise I will make a decision that will require ALL SEM Users to
purchase their fixtures, holders, and studs.

Thank you,

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group