Subject: Question on GDSII file
From: "Ji-Won Son" <jwson@stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:53:40 -0700
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:53:40 -0700
Hi, all,

I am sorry to clog your mail box, but I would like to ask a question.

I use a 900 nm period grating as a pattern (GDSII file from Ledit) and write
it directly on an insulating surface. The resulting period is always bigger
than 900 nm, around 1.1 um.

 I suspect this came from charging, but want to make sure if I did it right
when I write the pattern. Do I need any special calibration to make the
e-beam writing to match GDSII pattern?

I would appreciate your help and comment. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ji-Won Son

(Office) 650-723-4940

(Fax) 650-725-3459