Subject: 'Come Take a Spin With Me' Ebeam resist handling on the Headway Spinner. Monday 1 - 4 PM.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:14:29 -0700

greetings,

I will be doing some spinning of thin PMMA material (1.25% 950K MW PMMA)
onto Silicon this next Monday June 14, 2004. Wafer cleans will commence
at 1:15 PM and we should be on the Headway about 2:00 - 4:00 PM.

You should have your wafers in either the 150 degree Singe Oven or the
HMDS oven and be ready to spin your substrates during and after this
class.  I have both the Headway and the Blue M oven reserved for this work.

All interested parties are invited and upon completion you will be
qualified on headway2.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

PS I likely will be spinning several flavors of PMMA that afternoon in
addition to my custom 1.25% formally for 20 - 50 nm thin films.