Subject: Shades Users: Please celan up your files and create space on the system.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:51:13 -0700
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:51:13 -0700

Greetings:

Shades ran out of file system space in the /export/home2 directories
where most users reside this afternoon
I took the liberty of cleaning out all netscape caches to get the system
back up enough to perform some file system maintenance.

Note:  Users are requested to set their Netscape cache space to zero.
Users ar reminded that this host is not to be used for surfing on the
WWW or for any email what so ever.
Please take a moment to remove all excess files on the system, including
all files with *.CPX as these are temp files from Caprox left over after
aborts and crashes.

Users on Shades whom can help me identify users whom have graduated
and/or left SNF and Stanford, or will not be utilizing Shades to prepare
their Ebeam files, are requested to point out these users to me so their
directories can be queued for deletion.

Thank you for your immediate action to this request.  Many new users are
or will be coming onto the system in coming weeks as we enter our summer
busy period.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway