Subject: Please remove excess materials from the Ebeam lab passthru.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 19:30:36 -0700
Thu, 01 Jul 2004 19:30:36 -0700
Greetings:

Users are directed to please remove excess materials from the Ebeam lab
pass through.
This is for in-process work only within the Ebeam lab and NOT to be used
for storage of engineering materials.

Sniff ... What's that smell?!!   ;-)

Thank you for your support!

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group

PS If you have GaAs, GaAlAs, GaN substrates you wish to donate to my
work this would be of use to me for work in August.
jwc