Subject: 10-Day Reservation Horizon ...
From: "John Shott" <shott@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 06:28:40 -0700
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 06:28:40 -0700
SNF Raith Members:

A couple of you had pointed out that the new reservation policy wasn't allowing you
to make reservations more than 7-days in advance, despite the fact that the Policy panel
shows that there is a 10-day horizon rule in efffect for the raith.

We've found the cause of that problem.  It turns out that we were enforcing the 10-day
rule and then, inadvertently, also enforcing the 7-day rule ... which, of course, didn't
allow any reservations further than 7-days in the future.  We've changed things so that
now ONLY the 10-day rule will be enforced.

We apologize for that error ...

Thank you for you continued support,

John