Subject: Raith in yellow mode due to Decoder/IEEE error
From: "Peter Catrysse" <pcatryss@stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 18:19:45 -0700
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 18:19:45 -0700
Hi everyone:

When I started my Raith session by unloading the empty stage, I received a
decoder error. A message box appeared saying "It is not possible to switch
to decoder. Retry or Cancel". Pressing Retry did not help. In addition, the
Raith software reported an error in the IEC motor control module saying
"Error writing IEEE-488!".

I have placed Raith in yellow mode in Coral, but it won't work until this
problem is fixed.

Peter