Subject: Re: raith free from 6:30pm -10:30pm today
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 13:34:44 -0700

Greetings Raith Users:
There were two cancellations with short notice today.

You are all encouraged to make use of the available time on the system to get ahead of your research task.  I have a number of rather long EBL writing jobs to be scheduled on the system, and later this week and through August I will become more aggressive in getting this work completed as system time becomes available due to openings and cancellations.

Raith Group X will be trained on the system in an intensive 4 day short course and then they too will gain access to the system.

note: There are several overnight slots available in the next 10 days -- make your reservations today!

Thank  you for your support!

James Conway

Hung-Tao Chou wrote:
my sample is not ready