Subject: Raith Group X -- intensive short course this week.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 09:50:16 -0700
Tue, 03 Aug 2004 09:50:16 -0700

Greetings:

For your information and benefit we are running RAITH 150 Operations Training for RAITH Group X Class during this week.  This is an intensive four day short course for Raith Operations training for new users.  While this class is now full, current users wishing a refresher or review are welcome to attend the Hands On training sessions in the Ebeam lab as observers.
Generally we will be on the system 10 AM until 6 PM Wed through Friday.

Please join us if you have not been on the system for a while, or wish to be refreshed with updated information and content.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

["application/msword" not shown]