Subject: Re: Problem raith SNF 2004-08-10 21:26:15: beam distorsion -- cleared issue on coral]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 13:41:42 -0700
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 13:41:42 -0700
Hello Raith Users:

I tested the system at high (15000/ 150000) and low magnification (600 X) and could
not find any image distortion or field perturbations at any mag. range.  Imaging Field
at 600X is uniform and in fine focus from the center shot dot to the edges of the write
field. I will follow up tomorrow with Gigi and try to determine if this effect is from
charging artifacts or sample dependent.  I was unable to reproduce the problem Gigi
was having last evening.

JWC 08112004_1335 hrs
James Conway

Raith Discussions = http://snf.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi/2160