Subject: Lost pieces in 4" wafer box
From: "Hatice Altug" <altug@stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:11:17 -0700
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:11:17 -0700
Hi all,

On Sunday (yesterday-16 Aug 2004) I used Raith (e-beam tool) and put my 4" wafer box
with pieces in it in the e-beam passage window, it has my login "ALTUG" written on it
together with other notes. I found the rest of my boxes there except this one.

Has anybody seen it around? Does anybody take it by mistake?

The pieces are very valuable for me as they cost a lot of cleanroom work time.

thanks,

-hatice