Subject: Mirwais Aktary is at Stanford Nanofab. Users working with SU-8 with questions welcome late Users working with SU-8 with questions welcome late in the afternoon after 4:30 after 4:30
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:40:36 -0700

Greetings:

Mirwais Aktary from both Raith USA Inc. and University of Alberta -- Edmonton is here working with me on the RAITH system.
We hope to have much of the bulk of the calibrations and adjustment completed late in the afternoon.

Mirwais is an expert working with SU-8 and has achieved the smallest line and spaces ever printed on a RAITH system using SU-8.  features as small as 40 nm have been achieved.  His paper has been on the wall since it came out last year.

 Users using or interested in working with SU-8 are welcome late in the afternoon after 4:30 PM if they have questions specific to this material set.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway