Subject: SNF Annual Project Reports requested from all Ebeam Lab Users.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:36:29 -0700
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:36:29 -0700
Greeting Ebeam and RAITH Users:

SNF staff members have been working hard to get further resources and
equipment targeted for the Ebeam Lab. This is to enhance and improve our
equipment and processing capabilities assisting you in your research
here at SNF. It is imperative that all Ebeam Users submit an annual
project report.  I am requesting you personally to get this task
completed by October 1, 2004.  Last year we did not get any reports from
the Ebeam Lab users community.  Our existence and future NNIN funding
streams depend on you reporting your results in the annual SNF report.
This is also a requirement that you agreed to when you joined SNF as a
lab member.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group