Subject: Re: Idea Re: Zoom(Y) out of range
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:52:28 -0700
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:52:28 -0700
make that increase the working distance....  see my previous message
posted Tuesday Night to this list.

JWC

cumings@stanford.edu wrote:

>Hey all,
>
>I had the same error last week, but I didn't have it during my write this week.  Perhaps
the (Y) gain on the new E/O board is just a little bit lower than on the previous board,
requiring higher voltage output from the elphy.  I did notice that the (Y) zoom factor
was about 1.52 during successful WF alignments.  I remember it being more like 1.48
in the past.

>My idea: could this depend on the working distance?  Maybe if you get this error again,
try reducing the working distance, perhaps 50-100 micron or so?  Just a thought.