Subject: [Fwd: Problem raith SNF 2004-09-30 11:49:30: raith Blanker leaking]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:05:33 -0700

Greetings:
Careful inspections of my patterns written this week display the usual trillium shaped blanking artifact in the position where the stage rest at the end of an exposure.  On ZEP-520-12 resist exposing at 20 kV 20 um aperture with a Beam Current of 0.1033 nA the time to clear an area is on the order of  15 - 25 minutes. Likely only users working with the most sensitive resist should be encumbered by this issue.

The best workaround  I can suggest is to write a label or origin target near the edge of your wafer or chip thus exposing a area off your patterned area.

All users are requested to carefully inspect your patterns and report back to this list so we can determine if this is new or has been with us since the last maintenance routine was perform.

RAITH USA has been called in to coordinate a response to address this problem.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway