Subject: ZEP-520-12 is out of stock...
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 15:53:41 -0700
Thu, 07 Oct 2004 15:53:41 -0700

Greetings Ebeam Users:

 We currently are completely out of stock of the ZEP-520-12 positive
Ebeam Resist here at SNF. Sadly due to SNAFUs with the purchasing
process,  and delays in getting the material packaged and shipped from
ZEON, it is likely we will not receive the new material until the end of
next week at the earliest.  (10 - 14 days from yesterday.)

A: If any users have any ZEP-520-12 or ZEP-520-22 in their lab we have
several users with critical project deadlines that  would be very happy
if you can spare a small amount.

B: I have a small number of clean process,  B-prime Si wafers <100> n+
low resistivity, with ~250 nm thickness (STD THICKNESS) in my archives
ready for writing.  Please see me during my office hour if this is of
interest to you.

Thank you,

James Conway

Greetings Ebeam Users:

 We currently are completely out of stock of the ZEP-520-12 positive Ebeam Resist here at SNF. Sadly due to SNAFUs with the purchasing process,  and delays in getting the material packaged and shipped from ZEON, it is likely we will not receive the new material until the end of next week at the earliest.  (10 - 14 days from yesterday.)

A: If any users have any ZEP-520-12 or ZEP-520-22 in their lab we have several users with critical project deadlines that  would be very happy if you can spare a small amount.