Subject: Problem raith SNF 2007-07-05 16:16:37: Raith up!! (conditionally!)
From: mtang@snf.stanford.edu
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 16:16:37 -0700

From XinRan:
Hi All,

Good news, raith is back up!

I just worked with Cole from Raith USA to recover the system. We manually moved the
robot arm out and moved the stage to the exchange position, and was able to unload the
sample holder to loadlock. Right now the sample holder is in loadlock. The gun vacuum
is higher than normal value( 2.7E-9mBar, probably because of poor chamber vacuum in
the last few days), so Cole recommended we operate under low voltage. Since James is
not here, I want to be cautious and ask all users to operate below 10KeV . The gun vacuum
should be going down gradually.
All raith users please carefully monitor the system during your session and inspect
your wafer and report and problem to raith.stanford.edu. James will not be here until
next week, so let's try to make raith work normally during this time.

Thank you.

Xinran