Subject: Shutdown raith SNF 2007-01-15 11:28:09: Water flow failure
From: faraon@snf.stanford.edu
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:28:10 -0800

The vacuum in the stage chamber is not low enough, so the current user can not unload
his sample. I think the vacuum became bad because there was a water flow failure at
6:28 in the morning (water flow resumed at 7:28) which may have caused a shut down of
the pumps that maintain the vacuum. For the moment I put the Raith in red mode, because
neither me or the Raith champions know how to solve this problem.The vacuum in the stage