Subject: Re: Problem raith SNF 2008-02-18 08:23:18: unload error
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:45:17 -0800
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:45:17 -0800
Update

I was able to resolve this issue over the phone working with YT Chen a
few hours later than the initial incident.  I was unable to get a hold
of DejiA in the Ebeam Lab a short time after his call.
System was available to the next user at the beginning of their session.

JWC

dejia@snf.stanford.edu wrote:
> There was an error during unload routine for previous user. The error was " could
not pump loadlock". Repeated attempts to overcome this was unsuccessful. Previous user's
sample still in chamber. Jwc has been informed.