Subject: Problem raith 2004-02-11 09:21:26: Raith problems
From: quay@snf.stanford.edu
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:21:26 -0800

1) Beam current low and fluctuating *a lot*. Last user (John Paul) records 30pm at 30
micron aperture (compared to 140 usuall). I got 63 +/- 5. At 120 micron aperture,current
was 1.252nA and decreased by 0.01 nA over a five minute period. I noticed from the logbook
that the current has been steadily decreasing over the past 2 days.
2) Column not moving.  After write, joystick did not move column. Nor did software.
I managed to 'fix' this by turning off and and on the laser stage control.  I suspect
that the column may not have moved at all during the write, i.e. only one writefield
was written over and over again.
John Paul, have you developed your write? Did it look like (2) hapened for you also?

Charis.