Subject: Comment raith SNF 2009-04-23 09:09:04: Cooling loop flow check 9 AM 4-23-09
From: jwc@snf.stanford.edu
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 09:09:05 -0700

I am pleased to report that my efforts to picke the cooling line loop to th eraith appears
to be sucessful.
After repairs were completed last evening the measured flow rate was 2.5 lpm at ~ 100
psi measured on the output side of the chiller.
This morning inspection measured 3.0 lpm plus and a very nice flow of clean solution
is circulating through the loop.
I am going to continue allowing this solution to circulate through the system over the
weekend until RAITH Field Service personnel are available to check the system out and
flush and refill with normal solutions.
We will monitor flow rate and pressure twice each working day, or upon problem occurance
on the tool.
JWC