Subject: Comment raith SNF 2009-09-22 15:13:04: extraction Voltage adjusted emision now normal
From: jwc@snf.stanford.edu
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:13:05 -0700

I checked and adjusted the Extractor Voltage to the RAITH FE-GUN up 100 volts.  Now
the emision is stable and near to the expected current settings.  No restrictions on
usage or Acceleration Voltage at this time.
Gun Vacuum 7.39E-010 torr  with GUN off 3.2E-010 torr.
SYSTEM VACUUM 8.39E-007 torr
optimal pressure
We will continue to closely monitor the system through the evening hours.  No explanation
for last night's EHT set extractor trip other than possible transient  AC or DC signals
coming into the Power supplied to this system.  Nothing unusual found on inspection...
JWC