Subject: Comment raith SNF 2012-08-03 15:06:04: t robot arm position errors were encountered
From: jwc@snf.stanford.edu
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 15:06:05 -0700

user called me to report t robot arm position errors were encountered on loading of
sample holder into system.
I check positions, found all home positions to calibrate the T robot arm coder only
and then reset and updated the INNER robot arm position in the SW settings to 0.300
um beyond the limit switch position also known as the exchange position for pallet loading
in system.
Tested with several in and out t robot arm movements and then tested in a basic user
login with no further problems.
ALL USERS are requested to call my cell number if you encounter problems of this nature
when on the system and TO NOT FOLLOW THE MANUAL RECOVERY PROCEDURE if this script pops
up in your sessions.
JWC