Subject: Re: Shutdown raith SNF 2005-09-23 10:25:16: Major malfunction on the loader, loss of positioning. IN RECOVERY manually
From: jwc@snf.stanford.edu
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:35:32 -0700

troubleshot system and found XYZT coordinates system was offset to irrational numbers.
 Load Lock arm inner position had been lost.  LL serpentine belt might have stretched.
I then broke it during testing in manual  mode test.
Replaced LL serpentine belt with spare belt we maintain in house. Reestablished inner
LL transfer arm position and then usuing SW found T rod outer stop position and updated
system virual data base.  Tested both manually and using LL exchange navigator scripts
and all is operating perfectly.
Users are requested to call JWC if any problems are encountered over weekend and to
NOT ATTEMPT to resolve issue by manual T arm operations whatsoever.
Thanks,
JWC