Subject: Problem raith SNF 2006-01-26 18:43:07: Unable to complete automatic WF alignment in overlay
From: jwc@snf.stanford.edu
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:43:08 -0800

Good Evening,
This afternoon working on the system I discovered that I am unable to complete the layer
61 automated write field alignment running from the ALIGN.PLS script due to a problem
with either the autoalignment script or a call or setting change in the thresholding
script used to determine the position of the center of the mark scans in U and V.  Result
is all mark scans in U and V fail and show a red light and a subsequent error '0 marks
found'.
Was not able to reach Joe Klingfus @ RAITH this evening so I will resume this effort
tomorrow.
This may just be a issue in my login and script files and as of yet I cannot determine
if this is a global problems through the system.  Users working in Ovelay please report
all errors encountered.  Layer 63 -- manual WF alignment functions are unaffected.
Thank you for your support!
JWC
01262006:18:40