Subject: Shutdown raith SNF 2006-09-08 16:37:43: sample can't be unloaded
From: gyzhang@snf.stanford.edu
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:37:44 -0700

A message appeared when unloading my sample, says:
1. "It is not possible to reach the inner robot arm."
Click OK, and next the messages says
2. "Mannual procedure to bring the robot arm back in its outer possition. Please, follow
the instructions"
Click Ok, and the next messages is
3. "Press the T-button on the Joystick"
Press it, click OK,
4. "Move the robot arm with the joystck as far as possible to the outer possition"
Move the T possible to zero, and click OK,
5. "Outer position reached! Press X- and Y- button on the joystick"
Press the X- and Y- button and click OK,
Then, No messages appeared, and the load and unload button on 'Navigator exchange' becomes
red and unusable.
So, i leave my sample still in the chamber and shut down the raith untill someone knows
how to solve this problem.