Subject: Problem raith SNF 2008-10-28 18:29:39: IEEE-488 stage and motor control issues
From: jwc@snf.stanford.edu
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:29:40 -0700

During my session I had difficulty maintaining my coordinate system in UVW both global
and local gridds.  The mark positions shifted and several times the actual spot moved
during focusing.  Finally encountered numerous failed target acquisitions and was unable
to complete overlay writes on my wafer piece.
Users are requested to report to either raith list if they observe contamination dots
jumping in increasing V axis or problems in the software control of the XY LIS stage
or its controlling SW interfaces.
Finally performed several hardware resets of the computers and IEEE-488 Bus card and
it is possible this will resolve the issues.
james Conway