Subject: Re: Fwd: Fwd: Arrival on Oct. 2 New Thread name ==> Help a visitor, Professor In-Hyouk Song from Texas State on the SEM nextTuesday?
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 12:48:04 -0700

Two things to try...

Scan speed 4 should sync and grab the lines.  Otherwise back to the default DIRECT Photo exposure mode.  Upper right hand side grey button.  Push once to expose press again to cancel.
After the image acquisition you will wish to press channel 'A' to resume normal scanning.
There is also a 'memory' storage photo mode, just to the left of the former button, that averages a number of frames but it will sum all the effects in the image resulting from vibration and some samples imaged may become blurred.

Best,

James