Subject: Re: Drytek Usage: Input Requested
From: Usha Raghuram <usharaghuram@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:35:50 -0700
Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:35:50 -0700
Scott,

Our use for Dryteks are mainly for descum and passivation type etches.  And so, a generic
oxide etcher with fluorocarbon chemistries and gases such as SF6, Ar will work.  We
would also like to see capability to process 6" wafers.  If we can add to the wish list,
if we can have high aspect ratio contact etch capability (C5F10/ O2 type chemistries),
that will be great.

Regards,

Usha

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 18, 2012, at 12:57 PM, Scott Lee <wslee@stanford.edu> wrote:

> Hello Drytek Users,
>
> SNF is in the process of looking at buying new tools to eventually replace the vintage
Drytek etchers in SNF. We want to ensure that the current processes can be supported
on the new tools. Respond to Scott at wslee@stanford.edu with your Drytek processing
requirements. We would like to know: