Subject: Problem evbond 2002-07-13 17:16:39: Warn: host lost connection to EV501
From: yyao@snf.stanford.edu
Date: Jul 13, 2002 5:16:40 PM

In the heating process, a warn window showed up: Host lost connection to EV501.  Then
the program died and the lamp was still on.  Ericp pressed the "Emergency stop" button
to turn off the lamp.  He closed the program and started again, the same warn window
showed up.  I disabled the machine and enabled again, then everything turned to normal.

I don't know why it happened.  I only saw the same warn when I started the program without
enabling the machine before.  But this time I kept the tool enabled and it still happened.