Subject: Re: gaas23 becomes fga2?
From: Mary Tang <mtang@stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 15:02:21 -0800

Hi all --

My sincere apologies to everyone...  Between vacation and jury duty, we
dropped the ball on communicating Coral name changes...  Basically,
gaas23 equals fga2, but we changed the name to better reflected the
functionality of the system.  So, any processing that is accepted
previously as normal processing for gaas23 can be done on fga2.
However, any non-standard processing (new materials - particularly
anything containing volatiles, and new process parameters [such as
higher temperatures for GaAs out of the normal range]) will require
prior Staff/SpecMat approval (our concerns are ensuring safety and
guarding against contamination, as more people are using the system.)

John will be transferring over qualifications this afternoon, so you
should be able to enable fga2 soon.

Again, my apologies...

Mary

--