Subject: Re: zep520a -- Has been stocked in the clean room refrigerator
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 11:27:35 -0700

Thank you for the reminder. I have brought in the new bottle of material into the clean room, and am requesting that Users finish the old batch before opening on the new bottle.
Users are reminded that this material needs to be promptly replaced into the refrigerator and not left out on any bench or solvent cabinet.

Users are asked to be very frugal in the usage with this extremely expensive polymer.  The manufacturer recently increased the price for this material by nearly 100%.
Users are also reminded that no volume of any Ebeam Lab Engineering resist materials are to be decanted from our stock bottles, nor taken out of the SNF Clean room in liquid form.
Please see me during my office hours if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

James Conway