Subject: Innotec fail
From: Seongjae Cho <felixcho2010@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 00:39:38 -0700
Sat, 6 Oct 2012 00:39:38 -0700
Dear Innotec users,

The high voltage is not coming up and the DC ampere meter showed a sudden
rise if I tried to raise the voltage.
A couple of users passing by also have helped but there was no change
unfortunately. It worked a little bit when I
turned the knob very slowly and could reach up to -3.0 kV but it showed cut
back lamp on and I should quit going further.
Maybe one of the much experienced users can give it a try but basically I
think this is a case to be reported to the staff (Step 31 in the
instruction).