Subject: Film on order for View Port OK to use
From: Jeannie Perez <nperez@stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 08:44:39 -0800
Thu, 08 Nov 2012 08:44:39 -0800
Hi Everyone,
Jim Haydon is still finding too many blank areas on the film for the
Polarized window. We are going through the
film too fast.  Here is a clue, If you turn the knob clockwise less than
a quarter turn and you still can't see,
*_IT'S NOT THE FILM._* It would be another problem / reason that you can
see. Check the shutter knob for the polarized window is in the right
position, make sure that the shutter in the chamber has the opening  in
front.

We should have more film by tomorrow, but Jim has found some areas of
the old roll of film that will allow us to run for a week (two feet worth).
Regards,
Jeannie