Subject: Suggestion--Re: Film on order for View Port OK to use
From: Jason Parker <jaypark@stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 09:37:14 -0800 (PST)

 Thu, 8 Nov 2012 09:37:14 -0800 (PST)
Innotec users,

To save yourself from blindly advancing the film, I suggest with the lid just about
closed (this mostly for shorter people), shine the flashlight from the inside out through
the film.

If you can see the flashlight through the film, you'll be able to see the glowing metal
source. The flashlight is conveniently small enough to make this an easy check.

Jason