Subject: Weights of Metal starter Sources at Innotec
From: Jeannie Perez <nperez@stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 15:21:29 -0800

Hi, Everyone,

I measured about four sources today and all of them under the minimal
weight that is posted on the wall across from Innotec.

I will start disqualifying Users using metal sources with lower than
minimal weights. Especially if there are pellets in baggies.

I have NO MORE Gold pellets, I have placed another new Au starter source
(124.85g), if it goes below 81g you'll be disqualified. This morning Au
was 55g. Just because you see Au it doesn't mean you can use it. You can
notify me
and if I have another starter source available, I'll put it out for use.
Regards,
Jeannie