Subject: Need Innotec time in the next few days - Any cancellations?
From: Usha Raghuram <usharaghuram@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 10:18:54 -0800
Wed, 14 Nov 2012 10:18:54 -0800
Hi all,

I need to deposit some wafers with Al in the enxt few days.  If anyone of
you is planning to release the reswervation, can you please let me know
before you release it?  Anytime between 7AM till 9:00PM will work for me
(including weekend, but for Saturday evening).

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Usha