Subject: Re: Innotec time over the next 2 days
From: Jeannie Perez <nperez@stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 08:17:37 -0800

Thanks to those that were able to help out Noureddine  on Innotec. He
got his wafers through Innotec.
Jeannie

On 12/1/2012 1:15 PM, Tayebi, Noureddine wrote:
> Dear Innotec users,
>
> We had an important wafer that we were processing and that unfortunately broke at
the last processing step because it got stuck in the new SRD system during spinning.
 We need to start a new batch and we have extremely important deadlines we need to meet
by mid December which means that we need to finish processing the wafer in the next
3 days or so.

> Our process includes three innotec depositions and I'm asking you if your runs are
not critical to either give us your time or swap with us as we had it reserved for later
times next week.