Subject: RTA Superusers Needed
From: "Raja Jain" <jrjain@stanford.edu>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 11:52:42 -0700
Sat, 2 May 2009 11:52:42 -0700
Dear RTA users,

We are in need of two superusers to take over the student leadership for the
AG systems.  Serene and I have been doing it for some time, but it's time
for younger students to take over.

The responsibilities are basic but important.  What's needed are a couple of
people who use the systems and have a vested interest in making sure that
they are improved to proper working order and maintained well.  Please email
me (jrjain@snf.stanford.edu) or Serene (skoh@snf.stanford.edu).

Thanks,

Raja

Jinendra Raja Jain

PhD Candidate

Stanford University, Department of Electrical Engineering

Allen Center for Integrated Systems

420 Via Palou

Stanford, CA 94305

(650) 248-0770