Subject: Metal and Dielectric Etch Discussion
From: Ed Myers <edmyers@stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 09:48:41 -0800

All,

I would like to meet at 10am on Monday, Dec. 3rd in 101 Allen to discuss
the PlasmaTherm metal and dielectric etch systems.  As many of you know
the PlasmaTherm DRIE system has completed it's acceptance.  This means,
it is now available for process characterization.  I would like to meet
with the etch community to discuss the process needs for the PlasmaTherm
systems.

Please come to discuss your process needs and what needs to happen on
the PlasmaTherm systems.  If you know anyone who needs etches that have
not been supported in the past, please make sure they are invited.

Regards,
Ed