Subject: Re: Anyone know of a good anisotropic Si etch recipe?
From: Mary Tang <mtang@stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 09:35:53 -0700

Hi Katie and pquest users --

Is this a persistent problem?  Looking at Coral history, it looks like
high/spiky reflected power was reported from 7/17-7/23, but it was
thought to be resolved:  "Recentered microwave tuning potentiometer.
Ran various recipes including the user's recipe with no problems.
Microwave tuning was very stable."

If this is not the case, please do let us know -- and please do note
this on Coral, as this informs everyone of the issues and provides us
with info needed to resolve.  If you could also please let us know which
recipe you are running when you observe problems, it would help a lot as
well.

Thanks,

Mary

(Katie - which recipe are you using and what materials are on your
substrate?)

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility