Subject: Make up in the SNF cleanroom. Not allowed under any circumstance.
From: Brett Huff <bhuff@stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 13:42:25 -0700
Thu, 20 Sep 2012 13:42:25 -0700
SNF Lab Members,

	The image below is of a brand new cleanroom hood.  Although I have no direct evidence
or the funds to go after proving it, this is typical stain caused by make up, destroying
this hood.

Please!  User know that make up along with many hair care products are not allowed in
the fab.  If a user is found wearing make up they will be asked to exit the fab immediately
and may also
be subject to fab disciplinary action such as being excluded from fab access.

If you are giving a tour inside the fab to non-lab personnel, please be responsibility
and exclude individuals when obviously not dressed with proper attire (shoes) or when
make up may be present.

Brett E. Huff
SNF Clean Room Manager
Stanford University
510-612-8670
bhuff@stanford.edu

["multipart/related" not shown]
SNF Lab Members,
The image below is of a brand new cleanroom hood.  Although I have no direct evidence or the funds to go after proving it, this is typical stain caused by make up, destroying this hood.

Please!  User know that make up along with many hair care products are not allowed in the fab.  If a user is found wearing make up they will be asked to exit the fab immediately and may also
be subject to fab disciplinary action such as being excluded from fab access.

If you are giving a tour inside the fab to non-lab personnel, please be responsibility and exclude individuals when obviously not dressed with proper attire (shoes) or when make up may be present.

Brett E. Huff
SNF Clean Room Manager
Stanford University
510-612-8670